Clenergy and Obton have closed the Sale of a 65MW solar farm power project in Ganzlin, Germany.
Execution of Transaction Documents
Daniel Hong, CEO Clenergy and Daniel Ruoss, GM Clenergy (left) & Anders Marcus, CEO Obton and Nicky Larsen, BDM Obton (right)
“Clenergy is very pleased to have secured Obton as Buyer of our solar farm and closed the transaction on this showcase project in Germany” commented Daniel Hong, Chief Executive Officer of Clenergy. “Obton has been the right partner with their experienced gained for more than 10 years and in over 160 deals globally” Mr Hong said. Daniel Ruoss, GM of the Global Project Business in Clenergy, said “the 65MW solar farm is one of the largest PV projects in Germany for many years and is financed by Norddeutsche Landesbank (“Nord/LB”). Construction is well underway and Commercial Operations Date (“COD”) is scheduled in June 2020.”
Anders Marcus, CEO Obton said: “Clenergy is an outstanding partner for us, and we are thrilled to announce the transaction. The power project in Ganzlin fits perfectly in Obton’s vision of creating a sustainable future for the coming generation and we are looking forward to continuing doing so in one of our biggest markets, Germany.”
Both, Buyer and Seller, acknowledge the tremendous contribution of the local teams in making this deal a success.
- Bankhaus von der Heydt (www.1754.de), München – Financial Advisor
- Buse Herberer Fromm (www.buse.de), Hamburg – Legal Advisor
- Evergy Engineering GmbH (www.evergy.de), München – Technical Advisor
- First Solid Capital GmbH (www.firstsolidcapital.com), Hamburg – Financial Advisor and responsible for the Debt and Equity Process
- Kanzlei Roettger (https://www.green-law-hh.de/), Hamburg – Legal Advisor
- Clenergy Global Project team (Bastian Schultz, Damon Yan, Cindy Huang, Gunnar Schmidt, Can Kökten, Hartmut Schuldt, Emma Li and Effi Probian)
Image source: Courtesy of Clenergy
Read more Solar news here