Transmission & Distribution (T&D):
The business has secured orders for T&D and Cabling projects in India, the Middle East and Africa.
- 400 kV Transmission line order in India, from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- 132 kV Underground cabling order in India, from a state utility
- 220 kV Transmission line and tower supply orders in the Middle East, secured by our UAE subsidiary
- 330 kV Transmission line order in Africa
The business has secured orders in the technologically enabled and conventional/ emerging segments in India:
- Overhead Electrification (OHE) for Metro – Order for Overhead Electrification (OHE), Auxiliary power supply, SCADA system and associated works
- Train Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) – Order for Signaling & Telecommunication works of TCAS under ‘Kavach’ in consortium
- Composite – Order for doubling of tracks and associated civil works
Oil & Gas Pipelines:
The business has secured an order to lay a cross-country pipeline and associated works in India.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd., commented, “We are delighted with the new order wins, especially in Railways, which is witnessing a gradual uptick through orders in both conventional and new segments. The business has secured its maiden order in the prestigious TCAS segment under ‘Kavach,’ which aims to enhance safety of Indian Railways with world class technology. The orders in T&D have expanded our order book, especially the third order from PGCIL in quick succession. These orders, along with the orders announced earlier during the year, will significantly contribute towards our growth in the Domestic T&D market. The order in the Oil and Gas Pipelines further enhances the business’ order book.”
Image source: Courtesy of KEC International
Read more Power cable news here